Thursday, October 30, 2008

Logic

Logic

A redneck goes to a college counselor to decide what courses he should take as an incoming freshman. The counselor says the guy should take English, Math and Logic. The redneck says, "What's Logic?"

The professor says, "Let me give you an example. Do you like to fish?"
"Yeah."
"Since you like to fish, I can assume you have a boat."
"Yep."
"Since you have a boat, I assume you have a garage to keep it in."
"Yep."
"And since you have a garage, I assume you have a house attached to it."
"Yep."
"And since you have a house, I assume you have a family."
"Yep."
"And since you have a family, I assume you have a wife."
"Yep, Emma Sue!"
"And since you have a wife, I assume you're heterosexual."
"Ayup. I'd love to take Logic!"

So later that night, the redneck is in a bar having beers with a buddy, who asks "How did the college thing go?" The redneck says "I'm a-gonna take English and Math and Logic." The friend asks, "What's logic?"

The redneck says, "Lemme give you an example. Do you like to fish?"
"No."
"You're queer, ain't ya?"

No comments: